” Le mot RÉSISTER doit se conjuguer au présent “
Lucie Aubrac. Résistante française
Welcome to the Resistance Museum of Belgium.
The museum was inaugurated on June 6, 1972 in Anderlecht in the former photoengraving “Lauwers” that during the war conceived pictures that were used to print the “Faux Soir” of 9 November 1943. It was printed by Ferdinand Wellens whose company was located rue de Ruysbroeck (nowadays Daschbeck primary school). The Museum is a direct emanation of the will of the different movements of the Belgian resistance grouped in the Resistance Action Committee (CAR-ARW).
Resistance Museum of Belgium
14 rue Van Lint, 14 Van Lintstraat
1070 Bruxelles / Brussel / Brussels
Tel: 0032/(02) 522.40.41.
Du Lundi au vendredi de 9h00 à 17h00
ou sur rendez-vous